My Succes Life: Moving Service

Friday 30 May 2008

Moving Service

Any of you have experience on Moving home ? Today I want share a little of my experiences when I moved to my new house.I have moved twice in 7 years. The first time I moved it is very confused and complicated. I don't know which things should I pack first and how to make a good packing to avoid things broke.I remember my husband and I felt very stress and the moving process took almost one week of our time.
The other problems is about Truck Rental. We don't know which one is better and at last we owed our friend's truck and yeah..it was difficult to us. But now I have my experience at moving, we will like to choose Moving Services when we want to move next time. We can save a lot of our time and money and we can have a good time when we are moving.
My friends also have the same experience like me and I told her to pick up at moving service. They said it is no problem anymore when they want to move...and I still remember when the last time my friend moved ,they used this service and the process only took one day. At the next day , they asked my husband and I to had a dinner with them..ha..ha..I am very happy that my friend didn't have any bad experience like me.

No comments: