My Succes Life: Desperate

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Desperate

Today I realize that this blog had over than 3 months. But I am not up to date this blog....so when I saw others blog have pagerank...mine is still 0 ha..ha..ha...actually I feel a little desperate about this because my others blog still not raising pagerank ( I think it would not change ).
But I can not say anything because it is my fault not to up date this one...because I have blog on my others one.
And this month February I have quite a lot of activities of Chinese lunar new year.I hope for the next crawl Google will see my blogs and perhaps have a good news.

1 comment:

Karin W. said...

Thanks for visting my blog.

I am not sure pagerank is very important. Traffic goes up and down ... with or without pagerank.

I have an old Swedish blog which I don't update any longer. (Last post in November 2006). Still PR 2, though. My English food blog had PR 4 last year,, went down to 0 because I had a paid link. I removed the link and a couple of days ago the green Google bar showed PR 2. Hmm...