My Succes Life: Jansen Precast

Tuesday 12 August 2008

Jansen Precast

This is my first time to look on Precast Concrete site. And my opinion about this company is really nice. I see that they started their business in the precast concrete industry since 1968. So this Jensen Precast is the largest independently owned precast concrete companies in the United States. I also read that they operate twelve facilities, with over 1,000 employees, and more than 120 dedicated delivery vehicles.
They design and manufacture standard and custom precast concrete products like Precast Concrete Septic Tanks to meet large-scale infrastructure demands. The demands come from highway construction, retaining walls, electric and gas utility, telecommunications, water, on-site waste water, and sewage applications.
I think it is not easy to build a big and great company like this. With 40 years experience...it is very long and I can imagine how their professional work hard for this company. If we are interested with this product we can have " contact us " and ask a deeply information about it.

No comments: