My Succes Life: Software

Tuesday 12 August 2008

Software

When I see this software as a service site tonight, I feel very excited. Yeah..like it said " every one can be I.T. Profesioanal " I always have a dream that one day I can be a I.T Profesioanl..may be this is the right site for me to fulfil my dreams. ha..ha..ha..
I see that this company's is offering software services such as applications for customer relationship management, accounting, human resources from a small to medium-sized businesses.
With this hosted team foundation server we can take the opportunity to take advantage of this product with no data center or no IT department and we can get the lowest cost ,training included , no set up fees and free support.
With developers located in New York, San Francisco, and Mumbai we need a reliable, centralized source control tool. If we using Visual Studio for our project, we can used cheap web conferencing . We can access this one in every where and any place.

No comments: