My Succes Life: Banner

Tuesday 16 September 2008

Banner

Looking at these banner stand and brochure stands make me remembered my funny story.It was happened when I worked at my company a few years ago. My boss wanted to made an exhibition and asked me to looked for a banner. At that time I didn't know where to find the banner and which one is perfect for exhibition. I was very upset because the time was so near and I don't know anything about banner.
Now I see this displaysdirect.com.au have all I need and we can see with clearly which banner is perfect for us. Banner stands are great for press conferences, exhibition display stands, corporate meetings, trade show banner stands & displays, retail displays and shopping centres. If we choose for brochure stands, they are suitable for corporate, exhibition, museum and retail environments.

No comments: