My Succes Life: Diamonds

Tuesday 23 September 2008

Diamonds

Do you like Diamonds ? If you asked me , I will happy to answer YES. ha..ha..ha..I think a lot of people would have the same answer like me too. I am very excited to look at Jewelry. It is very beautiful...but I don't have experience how to buy a good diamonds. And I see a lot of company offer diamonds. Which one is the best and how to know the quality of the diamonds ?
When I asked this problem to my friend, she said that she found a great bluenile.com when she wanted to buy an Engagement Rings.
This company is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds and engagement rings, selection of 60,000 certified diamonds. If you worry about the price , my friend told me that the prices 20-40% below competition and we can get free FedEx on every order.
It is very nice news for me, and I see this Blue Nile offers thousands of GIA and AGSL certified diamonds. They provides the guidance and education to help us choose the perfect one.
My friend also told me to read their profiles in The New York Times and Fortune to understand why Blue Nile engagement rings have been a part of over 100,000 proposals and why they have been named "Forbes Favorite" online jeweler every year since 2000.

No comments: