My Succes Life: Foundation Server

Monday 8 September 2008

Foundation Server

Do you know about team foundation server hosting website ? I just read it now . I think this is a great site. This site allows us and our organization to manage our Visual Studio projects and resources to success. They have tools like source control, permission management, team build, and MS Project integration make it easy to stay on track and deliver
I see that there are software as a service tfs function ( SaaS ). It means SAVE time – save our time and running in hours , SAVE money because there is no IT and no software to purchase , USE it anywhere , more mobility. We can go anywhere ,all we need is access to the Internet.
That is why I said it is really great news , this tfs hosting really offers us the opportunity to take advantage of this product with no data center, no IT department, and at the lowest cost in the industry.

No comments: