My Succes Life: Camelback Displays

Wednesday 11 June 2008

Camelback Displays

For some one like me, who life at event organiser society, some times we make a lot of display, for our trade show booths from table skirts, banner stands until Pipe and Drape. For this purpose we need a professional, good and cheap supplier.
After looking for several days finally I found this Camelback Displays company, who sells all types of trade show booths for exhibiting at trade shows. They also sell a full line of custom printed table skirts.
I can have my own logo, full color artwork or text message printed on them. They also carry every type of banner stand made, and for banners I can ordered with the hardware. I also have ordered pipe and drape is used at my trade shows. They really help me with all of those details from design to delivery.

No comments: