My Succes Life: Visiting Asean Countries

Friday 20 June 2008

Visiting Asean Countries


Yesterday when I was chatting to my friend who is staying in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia , she asked when I want to visit her again. Yeah..almost every year I go there. But last year I went to Bali island so she remind me that I have long time didn't meet her.
I like go to KL because I have a few of friends at there and the place of shopping always make me wants to go there again. And I like go to KLCC , the twin tower of Petronas . I never boring to go there and after visit that place , my friends will come to my hotel...I mean I stayed at Kuala Lumpur hotel and asked me to go to China town to eat something. That is very nice...I like to eat "Bang Kut Teh " ( it is a Chinese famous soup ).
Usually after visit KL , I go to Bangkok , Thailand. My husband like to visit the temples at there and meet monks at Bangkok. I like too and for me Bangkok is very nice for the place and the foods too. And I will book cheap Thailand hotels to stay. It is very great to stay at there , the price is cheap but the facility is great ...I like to choose for 4 star hotels at there. My friends said to me it is great too to go to Philippines and stay at Philippines Accommodation. But this time I think I will watching last minutes China hotels at my computer before I go.

No comments: