My Succes Life: Madrid Hotels

Sunday 22 June 2008

Madrid Hotels

Do you have a plan going to Madrid ? For me personally I never go to Madrid . It is not because I do not like it ...but my savings is not much enough to go there. ha..ha..ha..But from what I saw on my friend's picture and local travelling site , it is a very interesting place.
One thing that I am sure is I want to book Madrid hotels before I arrived there . It is my friend's advise and I see she always get the good hotels with nice price. She told me that she always make her travelling planning before she go , last time I saw her book on Barcelona hotels and Netherlands hotels . She said to me , she always feel good with her plan. I told her that may be next year I will go there too not this year. Because I have my planning with this summer holiday.

No comments: