My Succes Life: Nice Photo From Ireland

Sunday 15 June 2008

Nice Photo From Ireland

I like traveling , in my others blog I always talk about it. But I just realised that in this blog I have not yet talking about my hobby. Yeah ...traveling is my favorite hobby after cooking. It feel very great if we can travel from one country to another one . To see what is the different between one from others.
But on my traveling time , one important things is , I must book my hotel first before I go there. My friends have the same opinion about this one. Last week I saw my friend's photo album , she had came back from Ireland. It is very nice place , she said their family enjoy very much stay at Ireland hotels, Dublin hotels , Cork hotels and Shannon hotels. I think it is true because I see in the photo how nice the hotels they stay and it makes me want to travel again this year ha..ha..

No comments: