My Succes Life: Car DVD Player

Friday 18 July 2008

Car DVD Player

Today is weekend and tonight I just coming back from a shopping mal at our city. Actually it is not far enough at from my place but because of a heavy traffic jam , it took 1 hour to be arrived at home. Yeah...when I was at my car ..waiting for the traffic jam, I am so boring , I have an idea ..it is so great if I have a car DVD player. I can watch ...yeah..I have a driver...
But which one should I buy ? I am not professional about this one. I try to search on the net and found that wiki site have information about buying guide. It is very nice, I see I can buy one cheapest car DVD Player systems only at $200 and up. But if I want to have creating a surround sound car theater system , it will cost at about $400+. ha..ha..I think I will choose a cheapest one.

No comments: