My Succes Life: House Plan

Thursday 24 July 2008

House Plan

Do you remember at my previous post about move to my new apartment? Yeah...if you have not ,I don't blame you ha..ha..just kidding. After one week from my moved house date , today I still busy to managing my things. I am so confused to where should I put my things . I want all my room and things look matching.
Talking about house I saw a Home Plans site. It is very nice because this House Plans can help us find our dream home plan that incorporates every architectural design feature that we need to make our new home highly functional for your lifestyle.I think this is what I want.
They offer pre-drawn house floor plans ready for us to purchase and build as is, or it can to use as a starting point to our own custom design, including all of the amenities we could ever want.
I have seen the Log home plans site, it have a nice form, we just need to fill in the form what we need and they can estimated cost to build our house.



No comments: