My Succes Life: New Zealand

Tuesday 8 July 2008

New Zealand


For me as a blogger blogs about traveling is very exciting . Because I love travelling too so I never boring to talk about it. I have made a decision that in a year I must have traveling at least once. I always try to look at the place that I never go ...like today I see a nice article about New Zealand...ha..ha..ha..I feel excited. I heard from my friends said it is very nice to go there.
I try to look at New Zealand hotels and found it have a nice price. Booking hotels before we go is the best advice for you. I have a plan that after visiting New Zealand , I will stay at Auckland hotels for a few days. The next destination that very inviting me is wellington..so I have to book at Wellington hotels. And the last destination for me is stay at Christchurch hotels . Now...let me count how much money I can save booking at this nice hotels.

No comments: