My Succes Life: Music Station

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Music Station

In these days , I feel very tired. Yeah..moving house and maintenance new apartment is very much get my attention. When I felt tired I like to hear country music. Music is amazing medicine for me. I like to hear music by switch on my digital radio. I see that in in new Florida there is a on new country music stations on HD Radio .This is a ground antenna based radio, a digital version of FM & AM.
When I try to read this Florida High Definition Radio stations site , I feel it is very nice. I see that we can tag a song that we like to hear it again. We can do it by simply hit on the tag button. The song’s info will be saved from our HD Radio receiver to our iPod®. The songs will show up in a playlist called "Tagged" in iTunes the next time we sync our iPod to your computer. And the great one is that Through the magic of digital signal processing, Polk Audio I-sonic ES2can create full stereo all the way around the system. So the music that we heard will really " wow " ha..ha..ha..

No comments: