My Succes Life: Travel to United States

Wednesday 2 July 2008

Travel to United States


My friend will go to United States next month . He is very busy now , because he is planning a lot of place to visit at there. Actually he wants to visit his brother which is stay in United States for almost ten years. Yeah...it is why he is so excited this time. After visiting his brother he wants go to others great place at there.
I remind him not forget to book United States hotels before he go . He asked me to find the good one for him .I told him not to worried because I have known a lot of good booking hotels site. For the price , it is not expensive . After searching and asked a few of my friends who had been travel at there , I booked Los Angeles Hotels , New York City Hotels and San Fransisco Hotels .

No comments: