My Succes Life: What is soy yogurt

Thursday 10 July 2008

What is soy yogurt

I see " What is soy yogurt" at MSN health article..I am interesting about yogurt. I have been eat it for two weeks...and I get the answer is :
Soy yogurts are made with soymilk (from soybeans) rather than cow's milk but are otherwise the same. They're usually stocked right next to dairy yogurt and may offer a few health advantages. A recent study concluded that natural compounds in soy yogurts could help control blood sugar by slowing carbohydrate digestion. They also tend to be all-natural. Most are organic, and I've never seen a soy yogurt with high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, or sugar substitutes. Note to dairy avoiders: Unlike the majority of soy cheeses, which contain dairy-derived proteins, most soy yogurts are entirely dairy free.

No comments: