My Succes Life: Holiday At Barcelona

Wednesday 30 July 2008

Holiday At Barcelona

How do you think about Barcelona ? Is it nice for holiday ? I have asked my friends and they told me that Barcelona is great. I heard that Barcelona is the trendiest city in Spain and full of great night clubs. It is also have a lot of fashionable boutiques and exclusive restaurants. Great I like eat while traveling and this place give me a very exciting feeling.
When I said this to my friend , she is agree and she said that there's more than a party feeling to Barcelona. There is an architecture buff's dream with a rich selection of works by architects such as Antonio Gaudi and plenty ultramodern buildings too.
And there are also have wonderful city beaches fronting the Mediterranean Sea and a rich food and wine culture both in the city itself and surrounding Catalonia.Do you think it is very perfect holiday ?
I think next summer I will visit that country. And today I got an information that I can book Barcelona apartments , I have seen that site and I see at the picture the place is nice. I think it is very suitable for my family. So I asked my friends beside Barcelona which place should I visit ? And I told them that I have choose a nice apartment. My friends said , they have been stayed and apartment and it is great for family. And they suggest me to choose Catalonia apartments and Spanish apartments. I thanked to them . I believe they give me the right advise and I personally have seen the picture and the details of these apartments, it seems nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barcelona is a great place and it would make sense to rent an apartment as you have much more freedom. Thanks for the insight!