My Succes Life: Great Discount Hotels

Thursday 24 July 2008

Great Discount Hotels

I have a great plan , after I have done all my moving process this month...next month I will having a holiday. So today I called my best friend , I told her my plan and asked she go with me. But what I heard from her is surprised me...because she wants to go to Germany next week...My God..how nice it is....I always dream about that place, but my saving is not enough yet. She said to me that she has booked Berlins hotel at easytobook.com. I said it is great because my sister ever book Rome Hotels and Milan Hotels with this site too when she went to Europe last year. And she said it is very nice because they have a lot of good hotels with great discount. I said to my friend that she will have a great holiday this time. But now back to me...who want to go holiday with me next month ?

No comments: